sábado, junio 18, 2005

Bloggers más productivos

En To-Done! ha salido la segunda parte de Be a more productive blogger, post que tuvo bastante repercusión, esperamos que Be A More Productive Blogger 2 también la tenga. Son cosas simples y dichas de manera simple, no esperen nada muy geek. Unos ejemplillos para que se den cuenta.
  • Tell a story. Storytelling is probably the best way to share information with a wide audience. It’s a fun way to write, helps you inject some personality into your writing and emulates a great conversational tone.

  • Make good use of your drafts. I carry at least a few drafts in each of my blog at all times. Sometimes these are simply the title, but these help give me ideas when my creative energy is low and provide a starting point when I’m bogged down with writers block.
No sigo el primero, pero sí el segundo, y probablemente no me haga mejor blogger pero sí me saca de apuros. Además Keith, el blogger de To-Done! incluyó algunos consejos sobre cómo usar los blogs para ser más productivos, por ejemplo:
  • Learn from blogging. I find that writing and engaging in conversations about things I’m interested in with like minded people really helps me learn. To-Done is a great example. I’ve learned way more about personal productivity than I ever would have without it.

  • Use your blog to test ideas. I’ve found blogging to be extremely helpful in testing out new ideas I’ve got. I’ll write up a post or two, throw it out to my readers and gauge reaction. While this technique isn’t fool proof, I think it’s worked pretty well, not only in helping to tell the good ideas from the bad, but to gather initial research that helps in fleshing out an idea.
Como ven, es un post multi propósito, y para aquellos que están estudiando o se dedican a la I&D puede ser de mucha utilidad. (Y lo estoy posteando el día 21 en realidad).


Technorati tags: , , ,

No hay comentarios.: